6-10 April 2022, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday)
Trade Days: 6-8 April
Public Days: 9-10 April
HUNGEXPO Budapest Congress and Exhibition Center
H-1101 Budapest Albertirsai út 10.
The events of HUNGEXPO Zrt. are organized in compliance with the current epidemiological and health regulations.
According to the current legislation the event can only be attended with a valid official COVID Certificate, which is checked by the organizer at the entrance. Persons under the age of 18 may also attend events with a valid official COVID certificate or under the supervision of a protected person.
Tickets on the spot can be purchased with touch-to-pay bank cards or with HelloPay card.
If you do not have a touch-to-pay bank card, tickets can be purchased with a HelloPay card by following these steps:
1. Get a HelloPay card at a cashier in Entrance Hall I.
2. The HelloPay card can be used immediately to buy a ticket.
More information: HERE
Expo Bistro Restaurant, Grand Passage Restaurant G and further buffet and restaurants.
How to get there
- By car from “Kerepesi út” – from the direction of the city center
- By tram no. 37 from the “Blaha Lujza tér” to “Kőbánya felső vasútállomás”
- By train from “Keleti pályaudvar” to “Kőbánya felső vasútállomás”
- By underground M2 to “Örs vezér tere”, and then on weekdays by hourly bus number 10. Click HERE to see the timetable.
- On weekdays in every 20 minutes, on weekend in every 10 minutes there is a free HUNGEXPO bus between “Örs vezér tere” and the exhibition’s entry (HUNGEXPO Gate III.). The bus departs near the stop of bus number 10. at “Örs vezér tere”.
Click HERE to register your need for a VAT invoice of the parking fee or the ticket purchase!
Please remember to keep the receipt of your parking fee and your ticket.
P4 parking site:
The cashless payment system was introduced in the internal, barrier-free parking lots (P4). The parking fee can be paid by contactless bank cards or Hellopay cards. PLEASE NOTE that upon exiting with your car the parking fee must be available to deduct from your card. At the exit of the parking lots you can redeem your money remainig on the card and the 500 HUF deposit.
More information: HERE
You must pay in advance at the parking area.
VIP Card owners can use the P4 and Albertirsai street parking sites during the opening hours. By the exit the barcode on the VIP Card is needed!
Disabled visitors can park their car in P4 parking site on the marked area free of charge. From this point pavilions can be easily reached.
Electric car charger station: in P5 parking place
ATM, if it is needed:
At the door no. 15 of Pavilion G on the Passage (OTP)
Entrance Hall I.