7-11 October 2020, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday)
Trade Days: 7-9 October
Public Days: 10-11 October
HUNGEXPO Budapest Congress and Exhibition Center
H-1101 Budapest Albertirsai út 10.
Pedestrian entrance: Gate III.
Tickets on the spot can be purchased with touch-to-pay bank cards or with HelloPay card.
If you do not have a touch-to-pay bank card, tickets can be purchased with a HelloPay card by following these steps:
1. Get a HelloPay card at a cashier in Entrance Hall I.
2. The HelloPay card can be used immediately to buy a ticket.
More information: HERE
Expo Bistro Restaurant in pavilion A, Grand Passage Restaurant in pavilion G and further buffet and restaurants.
How to get there
- By car from “Kerepesi út” – from the direction of the city center
- By tram no. 37 from the “Blaha Lujza tér” to “Kőbánya felső vasútállomás”
- By train from “Keleti pályaudvar” to “Kőbánya felső vasútállomás”
- By underground M2 to “Örs vezér tere”, and then on weekdays by hourly bus number 10. Click HERE to see the timetable.
- On weekdays in every 20 minutes, on weekend in every 10 minutes there is a free HUNGEXPO bus between “Örs vezér tere” and the exhibition’s entry (HUNGEXPO Gate III.). The bus departs near the stop of bus number 10. at “Örs vezér tere”.
P5 parking site:
Daily fee: 3000 HUF/car (gross amount)
The cashless payment system was introduced in the internal, barrier-free parking lots (P5). The parking fee can be paid by contactless bank cards or Hellopay cards. PLEASE NOTE that upon exiting with your car the 3000 HUF parking fee must be available to deduct from your card. At the exit of the parking lots you can redeem your money remainig on the card and the 500 HUF deposit. Also here you may receive your invoice about the parking fee.
More information: HERE
Daily fee: 3000 HUF/car (gross amount), 9000 HUF/bus (3 x 3000 HUF, gross amount)
You must pay in advance at the parking area. You may receive your invoice from the parking guards on the spot .
VIP Card owners can use the P5 and Albertirsai street parking sites during the opening hours. By the exit the barcode on the VIP Card is needed!
Disabled visitors can park their car in P5 parking site on the marked area free of charge. From this point pavilions can be easily reached.
Electric car charger station: in P5 parking place
ATM, if it is needed:
At the door no. 15 of Pavilion G on the Passage (OTP)
Entrance Hall III.